It’s October! But you already knew that.. And if you didn’t, you are either care-free or you have a condition..
Two unrelated reasons that make October great.
1. The leaves ( but I’ll talk about that later..)
2. The horror
Yes. October is the month I can subject the person I live with to as many horror movies as they (and I) can stand.
– House on Haunted Hill while I eat my cereal.
– Poltergeist with a cup of tea.
– Paranormal Activity as I fold away the washing.
– The Exorcist whilst chopping vegetables.
I am in fact completely in denial about my love of horror. The movies I used to laugh at as a teenager now genuinely scare me. Quite bothered by this fact, I try to watch every horror movie I can get my hands on to prove that Yes, I can do this.
So I do it whilst cooking, cleaning, reading, listening to music, and anything else I can distract myself with. Like writing this blog for example…